What’s next with Mr. Mark?
We had a great time at the Sharpen Conference. I hope we can plan to host this conference every other year. When I have a date set for 2017, I’ll let you know.
Now, you can mark your calendar for “The Kid’s Ministry 411” on 4-11-16. In just over a year, I will host a one day virtual kid’s ministry conference. You will hear great ideas from well-known speakers from the comfort of your easy chair. That’s right! No travel, No lodging, just comfortable clothes and a day to soak in all the great Kid Min 411 Information. Mark your calendar now to attend the “Kid’s Ministry 411” where there will be plenty of seating for everyone!
If you would like to be on list to get updates of speakers confirmed and other plans being made, just sign up at www.mrmarksclassroom.com/411 . This is free and not a registration. It’s only to learn what’s happening as the conference plans are made. Feel free to share ideas and suggest people you would like to hear speak that day. Here are a few more bullets of info:
- Attenders will receive a digital conference book to use that day with speakers’ handouts and great bonus ideas for the classroom.
- Bonus gift for the first 50 registered participants. You will receive a free digital copy of Mr. Mark’s newest book 31 Days to Finding Your Kid’s Ministry Mojo, available Fall 2015.
- The entire conference will be recorded and a link provided to every participant to watch later!
- Join a free KM411 list (free) to get updates and to request who you would like to have speak and what topics to cover. You get to order the conference to fit your needs. Let’s do this together!
- Price is 47.00 each.
- Door Prizes during each break.
9:00- 9:15 am Welcome to Kid Min 411
9:15-9:45 Speaker #1
10:00- 10:30 Speaker #2
10:45- 11:15 Speaker #3
11:30-12.00 pm Speaker #4
Grab Your Lunch
12:30- 1:00 Speaker #5
1:15- 1:45 Speaker #6
2:00- 2:30 Speaker #7
2:45- 3:15 Speaker #8
3:30- 4:00 Speaker #9
4:00 Closing Comments/ Dismiss
Many leaders and teachers in Kid’s Ministry are too busy to leave home for a few days to get needed training and inspiration. Some leaders have unused training funds because there seems to be no time or the cost is too great. Mr. Mark’s Classroom has a solution. We are hosting a conference on April 11, 2016 that you can attend from your office chair or easy chair at home.
We can invite great speakers from around the nation that would cost too much to fly in to one location and keep the expenses low so participants can afford the conference. Which speaker would you like to hear? This one day conference is recorded for participants to watch later too. Look at your schedule and carve out this “one day” to attend the Kid Ministry 411 without travel or lodging needed. We are bringing the conference to you!
Register today! www.mrmarksclassroom.com/411