Game set-up: One less chair than children participating, in a circle, facing inward.
- Each child is to sit in a chair with one volunteer standing in the middle.
- Every child is to think of a fruit (in this case, a fruit of the Spirit) and tell their neighbor what fruit they chose. You may want to assign fruits.
- The person in the middle calls out two fruits.
- Those that chose the fruit called must get up and find a new seat (it cannot be next to the seat they just left).
- The person in the middle attempts to steal a seat so that someone else is left standing in the middle.
- The person in the middle may call out “fruit basket turnover” in which case everyone must find a new seat.