Written by Debra Stephens
What you will need:
- White balloons (another option—white socks, rolled up like pucks)
- Pool noodles
- Large storage containers or buckets
- Mark off areas as “goals”
Put it together:
- Blow up balloons (or roll up socks). Write the books of the Bible on the “snowballs” or “pucks”.
- Depending on the game you are playing, have the children bat the snowballs into the correct goal.
Options for play:
- Designate one goal as “Old Testament” and the other as “New Testament”.
- Hit the snowball into the goal in book order.
- At the end of play, have an all-out snowball fight, batting the balloons.
- Allow the kids to sit on the balloons and pop them in book order.
Heart of the Child Conference
Bible Skills Games Book