- Lunch sack (Brown)
- Wiggle eyes
- Construction Paper (brown, yellow, orange, red)
- Turn the sack upside down so the bottom is facing you when folded. This will be the face of the puppets
- Cut feather shapes from the construction paper. Two feathers of each color for each puppet.
- Glue the tail feathers on the back of the sack (behind the face of the puppet) in a fan pattern.
- Glue the wiggle eyes in place.
- Create the beak by cutting an orange feather in half and glue on the face of the puppet allowing it the hang over slightly.
- Cut a waddle (strange heart shape) to glue next to the beak.
- Optional- add a bottom beak for the inside of the mouth and feathers on the front of the puppet.
- Free Download Book- Ideas Gone Wild at mrmarksclassroom.com
- Holidays 365; Crafts Ideas and Activities for all Year available at mrmarksclassroom.com/store
- Book a One Day Workshop for your church at mrmarksclassroom.com/speaking