- Jigsaw puzzle pieces
- Spray Paint (white and light blue)
- Tacky glue
- Photo of child is optional
- Place three pieces to form triangle points.
- Add the next layer by placing three pieces to form an upside down triangle
- Glue the pieces together with attention to attaching the top layer to both pieces on the bottom so the snowflake is one unit.
- Add the ribbon to the back.
- Optional- add a photo of the child on top of the snowflake.
*Note- Be sure to write the child’s name and the year on the back for a keepsake.
Christmas Tree Wrap Game
- Green crape paper
- Star with a tape curl on the back
- Ten or more light weight ornaments with hooks
- Each group chooses one child to stand tall with arms opened by their side to make a triangle shape from their fingertips to their head.
- Kids wrap the child with green crape paper to create the Christmas tree.
- Add all the ornaments and tape the star to tree’s forehead.
- The first Team to complete the task wins or give it a time limit and the best tree wins.
*Note- place the ornaments at a distance so the kids have to replay race to get them in order to decorate their tree.