- Spool rack (at least 60 pegs), you can get these at fabric stores
- 60 Wooden spools w/o thread (small & medium sizes) 2 sets of 60, available at craft stores
- Extra fine permanent markers
- 10 different colors of tape
- Under each peg, write the books of the Bible on the spool rack.
- *Note: Combine 1 & 2 Corinthians, 1 & 2 Thessalonians, 1 & 2 Timothy, and 1 & 2 Peter, 1, 2, & 3 John in order to fit all 66 books on the spool rack.
- Write the books of the Bible on top of each spool. Write one set of books on the small size and one set of books on the medium size.
- Wrap colored tape around each spool denoting the divisions with different colors of tape.
- When you say go, kids work to get all their spools on the rack first. The kids are working on the same rack using their teams set of spools.
- Both sizes of spools will fit on the pegs at the same time.
Mr. Mark’s One Day Workshop– This all day experience trains all childhood education teachers in explaining salvation, creating Bible skills games, exploring service ideas, guiding behavior and becoming an amazing storyteller. Participants have hands-on learning carefully woven with rich content to inspire and equip them for teaching and leading kids’ ministry. http://mrmarksclassroom.com/speaking/