Yes, it is that easy! Guide your preschooler’s to create this cute corn craft.
- Yellow construction paper
- Green construction paper
- Brown acrylic paint
- Small (4 knob) Lego blocks
- Paper plates
- Draw the corn cob shape and leaf shapes (optional).
- Cut the corn cob shape from the yellow paper.
- Cut the leaf shapes from the green paper.
- Provide a small amount of paint on the paper plate.
- Help the child put on the paint smock.
- Write the child’s name on the back of the corn.
- Stamp the small circles by dipping the block in the paint, then stamping the corn.
- When dry, add the leaf shape with glue.
Optional – Display the corn with a cute Scarecrow.