Invite the children to create a slice of pumpkin pie with squares of paper. They can write things and names of people for whom they are thankful.
- Paper Plates
- Orange construction paper
- Tan construction paper
- Cotton balls
- Cut plates into fourths.
- Cut paper into squares.
- Write “thankful” things on squares.
- Glue the tan squares as crust.
- Glue the orange squares as pie filling.
- Glue on cotton balls as whipped topping.
Optional: Take pictures of the children pretending to bite into their pies.