Use verse cubes like dice to learn 6 Bible verses.
What you will need:
- 6 Square boxes
- Shredded paper
- Packing tape
- 6 Bible verses
- Paper and markers or print on a computer
Put it together:
- Stuff square boxes with shredded paper.
- Tape the ends closed.
- Divide each verse into smaller pieces to make 6 phrases.
- Print one phrase from each verse on each box. You will have 1 part of 6 verses on each box.
- Repeat for the 5 remaining verses.
- To Play: Form a line at the front of the room. Give each player one of the boxes. Call out the reference to one of the verses. See how quickly the players can find the correct phrases and arrange themselves in the correct order.