- Tin Can
- Yellow and Orange Card stock
- Glue Sticks
- Colored pencils
- Cut yellow card stock to fit around the can. Secure to your can with tape.
- Cut wing shapes out of card stock. Use markers to add details to the wings. Make a small 1/4” fold and attach the fold with tape to each side of the can.
- Cut a beak from orange card stock and attach with glue stick.
- Attach buttons for eyes with glue sticks.
- Cut small “feathers” out of yellow card stock. Attach the feathers to the lid of markers and the un-sharpened ends of colored pencils with tape. On some of the markers and pencils, tape regular feathers.