What you will need:
- Heavy-weight paper
- Tacky glue
- Brown markers or crayon
- Clear plate
- Fall leaf confetti
Put it together:
- Lightly trace the outline of the plate on heavy-weight paper.
- Invite the preschoolers to draw a simple, bare tree inside the circle.
- Print “God sends the autumn rain.’” (Jeremiah 5:24) at the bottom of the page.
- Choose several pieces of fall leaf confetti to place in the center of the drawing.
- Use tacky glue to secure the clear plate over the picture.
- Allow the glue to dry, then shake the plates and watch the leaves fall.