- 10 jumbo craft sticks
- Craft foam
- Black marker
- 2 long rubber bands
- Use the black marker to color 2 sticks leaving a wavy line in the center. (This will create the wavy line like the ones on a crayon wrapper)
- Lay 2 plain craft sticks parallel about 3 inches apart.
- Use tacky glue to attach one of the sticks with the wavy line to the top of the parallel sticks.
- Continue to add the rest of the plain sticks.
- Glue the final stick with the wavy line to bottom of the frame last.
- Set the frame aside to dry.
- Cut a triangle from the craft foam. The bottom should be the same width as one stick. Cut the tip to make a blunt end.
- Glue the foam to the top of stick of the frame.
- Stretch a large rubber band over the 2nd and 7th sticks.
- Add adhesive backed magnets to the back.