- Bible Bingo sheet (printable) for each child
- Two rolls of Smarties (one to eat and one to play)
- Pens or pencils
- Old Testament Chart
- Gift bag with Old Testament books for the drawing
- Invite the children to fill in the Bingo page with the books of each division in their respected columns, yet in no special order.
- Open the candy to eat and to place on their paper when books are called.
- Draw a book of the Bible from the bag and announce for kids to place a candy.
- First child to get a Bingo wins the game.
- Challenge- Ask the kids to recite the book before, the book called and the book after
Mr. Mark’s One Day Workshop– This all-day experience trains all childhood education teachers in explaining salvation, creating Bible skills games, exploring service ideas, guiding behavior and becoming an amazing storyteller. Participants have hands-on learning carefully woven with rich content to inspire and equip them for teaching and leading kids’ ministry. http://mrmarksclassroom.com/speaking/.