- 4 Green Swim Noodles
- 2 Dowel Rods
- Paper Plates
- Construction Paper
- Permanent Marker
- Tape & Scissors
- Create the base with two swim noodles (about 18 inches each). Cut one noodle piece in half and tape them together into an “X” shape.
- Cut a small hole in the center of the base noodle using the scissors tip. Insert the dowel rod for the stem.
- Cut a length of the swim noodle into large beads (one bead of each word in the verse and reference).
- Write the words of the verse on each bead.
- Cut a flower shape and leaf shapes from the construction paper
- Write the reference for the verse on the paper plate and assemble the pieces of the flower together then tape to the top of the dowel rod.
Kids can time themselves or race each other to place the words in the correct order on the stem.