- One Hershey’s kiss
- Two miniature peanut butter cups
- One Rolo
- Low temp glue and glue gun or glue dots
- Self-adhesive stars
- Glue the two peanut butter cups together.
- Glue the Rolo to the bottom of the peanut butter cups.
- Glue the kiss to the top of the peanut butter cups.
- Stick two stars back to back at the top of the tree.
Ideas for Sharing:
- Share candy trees as gifts for the kids you teach.
- Give to teachers or volunteers as a thank you for teachers
- Set out as tray favors for assisted living centers or meal delivery ministries.
- Help the kids in your class to make for a friend, teacher or family member.
There’s still time to order your 2021 VBS decorations in 2020! Check out all of the theme options in our store.