- Craft foam
- Silver tape
- Craft punch
- Various shapes to use as stamps (the cap of a fine-point Sharpie works well)
- Cut the ribbon into 12-inch lengths.
- Cut the foam into 2-by-5-inch lengths.
- Cut the tape into 5-inch lengths
- Cover both sides of the craft foam with silver tape. Trim away the excess foam. (TIP: Pull about 1/2 inch of the backing from the tape and fold. Align the tape with the corner and slowly pull the backing while smoothing the tape against the foam.)
- Use the stamps to make impressions on the foam.
- Punch a small opening on one end of the bookmark.
- Use a hitch knot to add ribbon to the bookmark:
- Fold the ribbon in half and insert the folded end through the hole.
- Feed the ends of the ribbon through the loop created by the fold.
- Pull the ends of the ribbon until the knot is snug.
See Mr. Mark at this Upcoming Training Event!
Green Valley Baptist Association (First Baptist Church, Henderson, KY)
Friday | 6:30p.m.-8:30p.m. | Enlisting and Building a Strong Teaching Team
Saturday | 9:00a.m.-11:00a.m. | Become an Amazing Storyteller, Fine-tuning your Super Power