- Large cement mold tube
- Mailing tube
- Cardboard or foam board
- Plastic plant pot
- Heavy duty foil (extra-large)
- Clear plastic or laminating film.
- Tape (clear and colored)
- Add clear plastic or laminating film to the opening of the pot to be the lens.
- Insert the pot into the tube and secure with tape.
- Cover the planting pot with foil.
- Cover the tube with long sheets of foil securely adhered to the tube with clear tape.
- Cut the foam board circle by tracing around the large tube and cutting it out. Next, trace the mailing tube and cut out the center (like a donut). Insert the mailing tube into the donut hole about two thirds. Now insert the foam board into the end of the large tube and secure with tape.
- Decorate with foil and colored tape stripes around the telescope. Add star cut-outs.
- Add colorful painted ladders to be the telescope stand.
- White foam core board
- Black tape
- Draw the shape of a long megaphone on the foam board.
- Add black tape on each end and a couple of times across the middle dividing in three sections.