Here is a great holiday favor to add to any Independence Day celebration. Invite kids to create a Statue of Liberty crown to wear. Be ready to take pictures of your liberty kids.
Things to gather:
- Large sheet of green craft foam
- Black permanent marker
Put it together:
- Draw an inside circle that will fit around the child’s head.
- Draw an outside oval with the circle positioned closer to the bottom.
- Use a ruler to draw straight lines making points of the crown.
- Outline the lines with a black marker and draw other decoration as desired.
- Cut out the crown and wear.