Easy craft idea for teachers. Make a great project in the classroom or an easy project for teachers to make and send home.
- Clear glass or plastic Christmas Ornaments.
- Photo of child (Take photos with your phone a few weeks earlier and print.)
- Confetti, fake snow or tinsel
- Ribbon for a bow on top.
- Permanent markers
1. Gently Roll the photo and insert it into the ornament.
2. Use a cotton swab or skewer to open the photo inside the ornament if needed.
3. Fill the ornament with confetti or tinsel as desired.
4. Check to make sure the photo is still visible.
5. Insert the cap and hanger.
6. Tie a ribbon bow around the hanger.
7. Write the child’s name and year. Add other scripture and Christmas wishes you desire.