Free Mother’s Day Craft Download
Lead your children to stamp/ paint a pretty flower painting for their mother or special lady in their life. Help them with writing a message of love and appreciation along the bottom of the painting. Be sure to be sensitive to children without mothers present in their life and maybe consider someone else for who they love and appreciate. Here are the simple instructions:
- Copy the free download picture on white cardstock 8.5 x 14 (legal) size paper.
- Fold over the top edge and secure with a glue stick.
- Children can color the page.
- Write a message and sign along the bottom.
- Bind about 25 cotton swabs together with a rubber band.
- Provide pink or purple paint on a paper plate for kids to dip the cotton swabs.
- Stamp around each stem to paint the blooms of hyacinth flowers.
- Allow time to dry.
- Hole punch two holes at the top to thread ribbon and tie a knot for the painting to hang.