- 1 Cup of Glue (white)
- 1 Tblsp Baking soda
- 1 Tblsp Contact lens solution
- Translucent glitter
- Bowl and spoon
- Pour glue into bowl.
- Add baking soda and stir.
- Add one tablespoon contact solution, or more for desired consistency.
- Stir in a small amount of glitter.
- Pour slime into small container and add buttons for mouth, nose and eyes.
- Let slime chill in the refrigerator before playing to have “snow” slime!
See Mr. Mark at this Upcoming Training Event!
February 22-23, 2019
Immanuel Baptist Church, Odessa, TX
Friday | 6:30p.m.-9:00p.m. | Equipping the Grade-school Teacher
Saturday | 9:00a.m.-11:00a.m. | Equipping Preschool Teachers
April 27, 2019
Hope Fellowship, Lake Jackson, TX
Morning | The Seven Desires of Your Child’s Heart, Dealing with Entitlements and a Lack of Respect
Afternoon | Fine-tuning your Super Power, The Three Pillars of Childhood Ministry