Be kind to one another.
- Paper tubes in a variety of sizes
- White copy paper or construction paper—cut to fit tubes
- Variety of small buttons
- Fun foam or construction paper—variety of colors
- Wiggle eyes
- Mini pom poms
- Chenille stems
- Transparent tape and Washi tape
- Wrap a paper tube with white copy paper or construction paper.
- Create the hat by twisting chenille stems—use tape to attach to the tube. Glue a mini pom pom to the top.
- Use craft foam and/or construction paper to create eyes, nose and/or mouth and glue to appropriate area.
- Embellish with buttons and ribbon.
- Add your favorite verse!
Here is a Bible skill game that can be played many different ways. Mega Mats are perfect for early-arrivers to play on their own or play it in groups as a relay race or with teams. To play, children recite books of the division or of the Testament. Getting kids up out of the chair is always going to be better for retaining information and participating. The new lightweight vinyl fabric the game boards are print on is durable so kids can stand on it wearing their shoes. Mega Mats are available in our store.