This is a great way to encourage families talking and to practice gratitude.
- Small Clear Jar or bottle
- Colorful craft sticks
- Brown paper or felt
- Wiggly eyes
- Construction paper or foam sheet (red and orange)
- Permanent markers
- Craft glue
- Insert brown construction paper to the inside of the small bottle.
- Attach orange nose and wiggly eyes.
- Insert five to ten craft sicks in the jar and send the turkey home with kids.
- Encourage families to use the craft sticks to write down things they are thankful for on each craft stick.