- Construction Paper (brown, red, green, yellow, orange, purple)
- Small wiggle eyes
- Colorful napkins
- Quick Dry craft glue
- Cut brown construction paper into 1”x 7” and .75” x 5” strips.
- Cut orange, green, yellow, red and purple construction paper into 1/2” x 3” strips.
- Use glue to create circles with brown strips.
- Attach the smaller circle to the top of the larger circle.
- Cut a beak, waddle and feet out of construction paper.
- Attach wiggle eyes, beak and waddle to top circle to create the head.
- Attach feet to the bottom circle. This will help balance the turkey.
- Attach the smaller strips in various colors to the backside of the bottom circle to create the turkey feathers.
- Roll up the napkin and insert it into the bottom circle to create your “napkin” holder.
Use a marker to write the name of guests on the front of your napkin ring and now you have a napkin ring and place card.