Create one or a family of indoor snowmen—any size you want!
- Newspapers or white butcher paper
- Construction paper
- Sticks, hats, gloves, scarves
- Packing tape
- Glue dots
- Wad up newspaper to form a ball. Add tape randomly to secure and continue to form the ball until the desired size.
- Build your snowman adding tape to keep the shape together.
- Add a construction paper face using glue dots or tape.
- Tape the stick arms in place.
- Add hat, gloves, and scarf for a snowman that won’t melt.
Rejoice in the LORD always, Again I say, Rejoice. Philippians 4:4