What you will need:
- Top hat
- Toilet paper
- Construction paper , black for “coal” and orange for “carrot”
- White crayon or chalk
Put it together:
- Cut circles from black construction paper and write each word of the Bible verse on each piece of “coal”.
- Cut out an orange nose.
- Each team must choose someone to be the snowman.
- Working together, wrap your person in toilet paper until he looks like a snowman.
- Roll tape and stick to the back of the coal and attach the words to the verse in the correct order on your snowman.
- Finish off with hat, carrot nose, and scarf.