In the beginning God created . . . Genesis 1:1
- Large Wooden Circles
- Water-based Markers—lighter (warm) colors
- Small Spray Bottle of Water
- Paint Brush
- Coarse Sea Salt
- Large Clothes Pin
- Quick Drying Craft Glue
- Paper Towels
- Use a brush to paint gesso on a wood circle and allow to dry.
- Use markers to randomly color the circle with two or three colors. (Warm colors are best.)
- Spray a small amount of water and sprinkle a few granules of salt over the top. Carefully allow water to move around the circle, allowing the water to mix the colors to create your harvest moon.
- When the water has dried, remove the salt and use a permanent marker to write a verse on your “moon.”
- Create a stand for your moon by using glue to attach a large clothes pin to the back of the circle.
Option: Use a blow dryer to sped up the drying process.
This colorful poster lists all the Books of the Bible in an attractive flower design to decorate your classroom or hallway. Kids can quickly locate the books to reference the spelling or approximate location in the Bible. The poster is available in two sizes and printed on heavy-weight glossy photo paper. Visit our store to order yours today.