These are so yummy! Maybe because I have been on a diet for months, but I think you will like these treats. I am calling them “healthy” (wink-wink!).
- Several Kiwis (depending on your class size)
- Small craft sticks
- Milk Chocolate chips (kid’s prefer)
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil or shortening
- Wax paper/baking sheet
- Peel kiwis and slice into four or five large slices.
- Insert craft stick (like a lollipop).
- Lay on wax paper/baking sheet.
- Freeze the Kiwi pops.
- Melt the milk chocolate chips and coconut oil or shortening in a cup in the microwave for 30 seconds. Remove and stir. Repeat until chocolate is melted and combined (do not over heat).
Optional: Decorate Kiwi pops before serving.