Speaker: Mark Jones
Many parents are looking for answers to hard questions like:
- How do I get my kids to respect me and others?
- Why does my beautiful daughter scream and throw fits?
- Can you help me figure out why my son won’t use common sense?
- Seems like my discipline doesn’t work. What am I supposed to do?
If this sounds like you, you’re not alone and Mr. Mark can help.
Mark and his wife Connie have been raising kids for 28 years. He serves as a children’s pastor where he teaches these principles to parents. He also works with children of many ages in the classrooms every week. Mark has combined years of experience, study and education to create a practical guide through this seminar to assist parents for raising today’s kids.
- Connecting with Your Child’s Heart
- Navigating through Outbursts and Tantrums
- The Right Discipline at the Right Time
- Dealing with Entitlements and Teaching Respect
- Practical Help with the Strong Willed Child
Live Parenting Seminar in your location
- Evening Events (2 sessions) $500
- One Day Events (4-5 Sessions) $1000
- “The Great Kid’s Round-Up” also available during the sessions for kids K-6 grade
Video Parenting Seminar
All five sessions on DVD including handouts (to be copied) for participants. Coming Soon!
To request information contact us via our contact form.