Give thanks to the LORD . . . Psalm 107:1
- Small wood slices
- Glitter cardstock
- White cardstock
- Google eyes
- Quick-Drying craft glue
- Small rectangles of corrugated cardboard
- Determine how many “Place Sitters” you will need for your family.
- Cut feathers out of glitter cardstock accordingly. Cut two of each color and glue wrong-sides together so feathers are colorful on both sides.
- Cut wattle and beak from glitter cardstock.
- Cut a circle the size of the wood slice out of glitter cardstock and set aside.
- Cut a 1” circle and a 1/2” x 1” small rectangle from the white cardstock or another coordinating color.
- Use markers to carefully add the names of each family member on the small rectangle and set aside.
- Use makers to write a verse on the small circle and set aside.
- Add craft glue to attach the eyes, wattle and beak and “family name” rectangle to one side of the wood slice.
- Arrange and glue feathers to the backside of the wood slice.
- Glue the circle to the backside of the wood slice to cover where feathers come together.
- Glue the white small “verse” circle on top of the larger circle.
- Use glue, glue dots or hot glue gun to attach the wood slice to the rectangle cardboard to create the base so the turkey will sit.
- Use as “Place Sitters” at your Thanksgiving table!
Teachers are looking for fun and easy ideas to teach Bible skills to their kids. Bible Skill Boosters is loaded with 100 games and activities that are simple to make and use. This resource has ideas for Bible book games, Bible verse memorization games and fun review games. These ideas will be so helpful in Sunday School, Bible Drill, Awana and whatever children’s class you lead. Our children need to learn their Bible skills so they can feed themselves spiritually and this book will flood teachers with tons of ideas. Find the Bible Skill Boosters as an instant download in our store.