- A church whose teachers respond warmly and responsively to their child’s needs.
- A church whose teachers care about children and are eager to learn about their development.
- A church whose teachers give children individual attention and engage them in creative activities and play.
- A church whose teachers love children unconditionally.
- A church whose teachers maintain a clean and safe classroom.
- A church whose teachers maximize opportunities to build on the spiritual foundations in the life of a child every time he or she comes to church.
How do you measure up? Is there anything you can improve?
Podcast: Subscribe in iTunes | Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS