- Red pool noodle
- Yellow pool noodle
- Duct tape
- Sidewalk chalk
- Permanent marker
- Cut 20 inches from the yellow noodle.
- Cut 3½ inches from the red noodle.
- Insert four toothpicks equally spaced in one end of the red noodle. Insert onto one end of the yellow noodle. This will make your eraser.
- Wrap a piece of duct tape around the seam where the two noodles join.
- Use permanent markers to draw lines on the tape and personalize your pencil.
- Insert sidewalk chalk into the opposite end of the pencil. This will be the lead.
Kids will have fun using the giant pencil to write on the sidewalk.
This colorful and fun game will help kids learn the books of the New Testament! The New Testament Bible Skills Game board is made of durable vinyl and packaged with two sets of colorful books of the Bible cards in a tube for easy storage. Children can play alone or with friends as a self-directed activity. It’s perfect for early arrivers, class review games or practice at home. The game board measures 32″ long x 24″ wide. Go to our store to order your New Testament Bible Skill Game.