- Corn starch
- Lotion (white)
- Iridescent glitter
- Small, resealable containers
- Permanent markers (orange & black)
Cut ribbon into 12-inch lengths.
- Mix two parts corn starch to one part white lotion.
- Stir until it is about the consistency of pie crust dough. (Adjust amounts to achieve the correct consistency.)
- Add glitter.
- Knead until it forms a ball. Place the ball in the container and attach the lid.
- Use the markers to draw a snowman face on the lid of the container.
- Tie a ribbon around the container to make the snowman’s scarf.
See Mr. Mark at These Upcoming Training Events
January 5, 2019
Parkside Baptist Church, Denison, TX
Saturday | 1:00p.m.-5:00p.m. | Parenting Conference
January 11-12, 2019
First Baptist Church, Cullman, AL
Friday | 6:00p.m.-9:00p.m. | Guiding Behavior for Preschoolers
Saturday | 9:00a.m.-12:00p.m. | Learning Centers that Make you a Star Teacher
February 22-23, 2019
Immanuel Baptist Church, Odessa, TX
Friday | 6:30p.m.-9:00p.m. | Equipping the Grade-school Teacher
Saturday | 9:00a.m.-11:00a.m. | Equipping Preschool Teachers