- Bamboo skewers
- Foam brush
- Colored cocktail toothpicks (optional)
- Small sealable bags (optional)
- Paint the bamboo skewers in various Fall colors.
- Make a chart, assigning a color to each category:
- Name a thing you thank God for.
- Name a person you thank God for.
- Name a place you thank God for.
- Name a food you thank God for.
- Name anything you thank God for.
Gather all the skewers in your hand, stand them on the floor or table, then drop them. The challenge is to remove a stick without disturbing the other sticks. (Pick Up Sticks)
Give each child several cocktail picks to make a miniature version of the game to take home.