Items you need:
- Card Stock
- Metal Forks
- Paint brush
- Hole Punch
- Invite kids to cut a bookmark rectangle shape from the cardstock.
- Hole punch near the top.
- Dip the backside of the fork into the paint and press it on the bookmark to create the top of the tulip flower.
- Paint the stem and leaves with your finger or a brush.
- Let dry.
- Add a Bible verse or thought with a fine point marker.
- Add a couple inches of ribbon through the hole to finish the bookmark .
Register today for the Unwrapped Conference August 5, 2017 (one day)