1) Cut card board strips or wood about six inches wide by 18 inches long.
2) Drill one hole through each end for the jute rope.
3) Determine how long the bridge will be from tree house to tree house. Begin with plenty of rope on the end so the
bridge can be tied to the tree house.
4) Double over the rope and push it up from the bottom of the hole.
5) Loop should be large enough to tie in a knot or slide a small twig in the loop so the rope will not pull out.
6) Continue this along one side until the bridge is your desired length.