“Trust in the LORD with all your heart and do not rely on your own understanding.” Proverbs 3:5
- 6 X 8 Blue Poly Tarp
- 3 1/2 Circle Template
- Colorful Duct Tape (optional)
- Clear Shipping Tape or Velcro Dots
- Bible Verse—separated into sections to accommodate the number of holes in the tarp
- 3 Tennis balls or plastic Wiffle balls
Make Your Tarp:
- Trace around the circle template in five or six random areas of the tarp.
- Cut out the circles.
- Optional – Use duct tape to go around each circle.
Play a Game:
- Tape or Velcro a word or phrase of a Bible verse near each circle.
- Ask players to gently hold on to the edge of the tarp.
- As the Leader adds a tennis ball, the group works together to get the ball around each hole, completing the Bible verse in the correct order without letting the ball drop through one of the holes.
- Tape or Velcro Books/Divisions of the Bible on the tarp and roll the ball over the book/division names and around the holes in the correct order.
- Use a stopwatch to time the group and see if they can beat their time.
- Add an additional tennis ball or two to increase the difficulty.