“For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him
will not perish but have eternal life.” John 3:16
- White postcards or cardstock cut in 31/2” X 5” or 4” X 6” sizes
- John 3:16 printed on labels
- Variety of Candy (don’t forget the sugar-free!)
- Small treat bags or snack size ziplock bags
Make Your Treat Bag Topper:
- Use a pre-printed design or fold a postcard in half and decorate the front with stickers and markers.
- Include a label on the back with church info and an area to designate “To” and “From.”
- Put eight to ten pieces of candy in a treat bag and fold down the bag.
- Position the “postcard” topper over the top of the bag and staple it in place.
- Use the “Treat Bags” as a . . .
- “Fundraiser” for the current Missions Offering
- “Glad You Were Here” gift bag for visitors
- “Hospital” visit gift
- “Valentine” to let friends, neighbors and co-workers know that “God loves them.”