We work together. Create your own ant colony using black or red plastic spoons, chenille stems and google eyes.
You will need:
- Plastic spoons, black or red, 2 per ant
- Chenille stems
- Google eyes
- Assemble the ant by putting the stems of the two spoons together to form the body, leaving the “spoon” part at both ends. Wrap a chenille stem around the “body of the ant” to hold it in place.
- You’ll need three segments of chenille stems to create the legs. The length of the segments depends of the size of spoons you use.
- Place google eyes on one end.
- Large black spoons work well too!