I give thanks to my God for every remembrance of you. Philippians 1:3
- Scrapbook paper (camouflage)
- Scrapbook paper (metal-look or silver)
- 5mm Jump Rings
- Hole reinforcements
- Hole punch
- Glue or glue dots
- Cut 5 1/2” x 2 1/2” rectangles with rounded corners out of camo and metal-look to create military like “dog tags.”
- Cut a smaller rounded rectangle to glue to the top of the camo “tag” to create a “greeting.” Write your greeting and glue it in place.
- Write a note of appreciation to a veteran on the silver “tag.”
- Put the two rectangles together and hole punch the top. Add reinforcements to both sides of each tag.
- Connect the tags with a jump ring.
- Arrange for kids to deliver them to veterans in your church or your local Veteran’s Center and THANK THEM FOR THEIR SERVICE.
Holiday Ideas 365 is filled with simple recipe-like ideas for holidays through the year. The child friendly activities and crafts are perfect for the classroom and home!
- Organized by seasons
- Color photos
- Multiple ideas for each holiday
- Easy supply list