Make tags to add to backpacks. Use them for your kids or school supplies your church will distribute to your local school.
What you will need:
- Large luggage tags
- Stamp pads
- Pencils (with new erasers)
- Self-adhesive labels (#5163)
- Elastic bands (hair bands)
Put it Together:
- Show the kids how to use the pencil erasers and stamp pads to decorate the blank tags.
- Help the kids place a logo label on one side of the tag and an information block label on the opposite side.
- Demonstrate how to attach the elastic band. Insert one loop of the elastic band through the hole in the tag. Feed the opposite loop through the first and pull.
- If giving away as a gift: remind the kids to pray for the students who will be receiving the tags.