I give thanks to my God for every remembrance of you. Philippians 1:3
- Construction paper—red, white, blue, yellow
- 1” Satin ribbon (optional)
- Glue sticks
- Quick Dry Craft Glue
- Circle patterns or circle cutters
- Small brooch pin backs
- Cut several circles in various sizes and patriotic colors.
- Cut ribbon in 3” strips (optional).
- Layer and glue circles of various sizes to create a badge.
- Use markers to decorate circles for veterans or those currently serving in the military.
- Add ribbon or strips of construction paper to create the tail.
- Use craft glue to attach Brooch Pin Back to the back of the Badge.
Distribute to current military and/or veterans within your church, neighborhood or local nursing home.
Option: Eliminate the brooch back and use as a treat bag topper or attach a magnet to the back.
|Watch or listen as Mr. Mark shares practical tips parents can follow. He uses humorous stories from his personal experience to encourage and equip parents. Watch the videos at home with your spouse or gather a small group at church to enjoy the series over four weeks.
Session 1–The Seven Desires of Your Child’s Heart
Available for purchase in DVD or CD formats. Click here for more details.