- Heavyweight Cardboard
- Permanent Markers
- Craft Knife
- Balloon pump
- Cut a cardboard heart for each child.
- Use a craft knife to score an “X” on the heart shape.
NOTE: When using a die cut machine with heavy cardboard it is helpful to turn the tie at a slight angle to rock the roller back and forth while rolling the die through the machine.
- Blow up and tie a balloon.
- NOTE: Most kids can’t blow up a balloon with their mouths, but they can learn to use a balloon pump. Teachers will still probably have to tie the knot.
- Insert the knot of the balloon through the “x” cut in the heart.
- Use permanent markers to personalize the balloon and shoes.
Register for the free Kid Min 411 Virtual Training April 11!