- Card stock
- Band-aids (five per project)
- Small decorative band-aid (one per project)
- Decorative edge scissors
- Cut the card stock into 8½ inch by 2¾ inch strips.
- Open the stapler and color the tops of the staples with permanent marker.
- Make a sample to demonstrate.
- Draw a thick line across both short ends of the card stock strip.
- Use decorative scissors to finish one edge. Fold this end up about ¾ inch.
- Tuck the closed end of five band-aids into the flap.
- Staple the flap, catching the band-aids with the staple.
- Score the strip just above the top of the band-aids.
- Make a second score line about ¼ inch above the first.
- Fold the opposite end around and tuck it into the flap.
- Unwrap the decorative band-aid and stick it on the front.