“A friend loves at all times.” Proverbs 17:17
- Old T-Shirts
- Cut 1/2” X 8 to 10” strips. You’ll need three strips per band. (Work with two friends—sharing strips from
each other’s shirts.)
- Gather three strips of coordinating colors and knot one end.
- Working with a friend, begin the braiding process by having one person hold the knot while the second
person begins the braiding process until the desired length of band is reached. Knot the end of
the band and trim off any excess material.
- Connect the band by inserting the bottom knot through the top braided area near the top knot.
- Use the band as a reminder to pray for your friend! (If a friend is not available to assist with braiding, tape the top knot to a table and begin the braiding process.)