It’s almost SUMMER! It’s time be go outside and blow bubbles! Here’s a neat idea to make your own fancy bubble blower wand!
- Small dowel rods
- Pipe cleaners (chenille stems)
- Various beads
- Glue gun (for teacher use)
- Bubble solution
- Thread beads on a chenille stem until you have enough to make a good-sized circle – around two inches or so.
- Twist the ends of the chenille stem together to form a circle and then wrap them around the end of a small dowel rod.
- An adult can use a hot glue gun to make the chenille stems more permanent on the stick.
- Now, dip your beautiful bubble wand into the solution and blow bubbles!
There’s still time to get your VBS decorations ordered! This all-in-one set is perfect for creating a focal wall & table for your classroom or conference room. The Table Top Classroom Set provides the long narrow crane boxes, sturdy cardboard tube, and large sticker panel (8’ x 4’). Items included in this set are: Cement Truck, Barricade Striped Bars, Slow Sign, Hard Hat Sign, Cones, Hook and Table Top Crane. Order your Table Top Classroom Set today or see other great Construction sets in our store.