Be Kind to One Another
You will need:
- Black chenille stems
- Permanent markers
- Yellow plastic eggs
- Cardstock or cardboard tubes
- Google eyes (optional)
- If using cardboard tubes, cut in 1 ½” segments. Attach the sides together to create a beehive or flower. Cardstock can be cut into 1 ½” inch strips and formed into circles to create the same effect.
- Tape the egg closed.
- Wrap chenille stems around the egg to create the bee stripes. Use tape to hold in place if needed.
- Attach a small section of chenille to the front stripe to create antennas.
- Draw eyes on with markers or use google eyes.