What you will need:
- White boxes, possibly 66 per team (purchase online or at a box store)
- Colored stickers, 66 of each color
Put it together:
- Decide if you want Old Testament (39 boxes), New Testament (27 boxes), or the whole Bible (66 boxes). Each team will need one set.
- Mark one set with a colored sticker to make it easy to divide sets!
- Pile each set of boxes. At the signal, each team will find the first book and run down to start building the igloo.
- When that person comes back, the next person finds the next book in order and repeats until the igloos are built.