- Large Paper Sack
- Two small lunch-size paper bags
- White Mauvalous tape
- Scrap paper in two colors
- Books of the Bible cards
- Fold the top of the large bag down about the three inches inside the bag.
- Write “Stuff the Turkey” in the center of the bag.
- Gently fold in the top front corners of the bag toward the center of the bag—leaving about a two-inch gap. Staple both sides in place.
- Use a few sheets of the scrap paper to stuff two small lunch bags half full. Twist the remaining portion of the bag and secure the scraps by placing a piece of white Mauvalous tape around the bag near the twisted area.
- Use tape to attach one small bag to each side of the larger bag to create the turkey legs.
- Wad up the additional scrap paper—two colors in equal quantities.
- Divide group into two teams. Assign each team a color.
- Draw a card from the “Books of the Bible” deck. If you can tell what division the book is found in, the participant gets to try and toss “stuffing” into the turkey.
- Teams alternate turns. Game is over when you run out of “stuffing” or complete the deck of cards.
- The winning team is the one with the most stuffing in the turkey.
- Make it easier by only asking team to determine if the book is in the Old or New Testament.
- Make it more difficult, by having to say the book before and after.
- Review the Bible lesson by asking questions about the Bible story shared that day.
Filled with simple recipe-like ideas for holidays through the year. The child friendly activities and crafts are perfect for the classroom and home!
- Organized by Seasons
- Color Photos
- Multiple Ideas for each Holiday
- Easy Supply List
Holiday 365 is available in hard copy for file download in our store.