- Heavy cardboard
- Paper cutter
- Label stickers
- Small, boxed candy
- Lay the candy on the cardboard leaving a ½-inch border around each side. Trace around the candy.
- Cut four ½-inch strips of cardboard. Glue these along the lines creating a frame for your puzzle.
- Place one sticker in the upper left-hand corner of the frame and write the first Bible Book or phrase you are teaching.
- Place a sticker on the front of each candy box. Print the remaining books or the phrases of the verse.
- Place the candy inside the frame and slide them to scramble the books or phrases.
Challenge the kids to slide the candy into the correct order without removing them from the frame.